Tips on How to Make Rock Monsters
Updated: Apr 10
Making your own Rock Monsters is easy! You can get as creative as you want.
Since your Rock Monsters will be hanging out outside, the best paint to use is acrylic. Follow these steps for the best results.
1) Collect and wash your rocks.
2) After they are dry, paint on a layer of gesso.
3) Paint your rocks with your favorite colour acrylic paints. You may need a couple of layers.
4) Once the faces are on and the paint is dry, use a spray on or paint on varnish as a sealant.
5) Hide your monsters around the neighbourhood for others to find!
THE NUMBER ONE RULE:
Please DO NOT touch Rock Monsters once they have been placed. We want to spread love, not germs!